"You guys were like two peas in a pod."
"We’re jumping off the cliff in this back 8"
- Giving and receiving unconditional love
- Having a solid friendship
- A commitment to understand each other, and each other’s perspective on things
- Having a relationship that is built on trust
- Having, and demonstrating, genuine respect for one another
- Sharing common values
- Maintaining open communication, and making time to talk and share what’s on your heart
- Not assuming you can read each other’s mind
- Being able to disagree and argue in a respectful way
- Relationship decisions are discussed and made jointly
- Sharing laughter and fun
- Doing things you enjoy together
- Supporting each other’s individual interests (whether we share those interest or not)
- Being willing to give and take, to be flexible and to compromise at times
- Having time apart as well as together; having separate friends that you see on your own.
My mind screams Victorias Secret model, my heart screams eat as many chicken nuggets as you can in 30 minutes